Sunday, August 26, 2012

So todays lesson is in hair color

I have been bleaching and dyeing my hair A LOTs of late and I found that it is really fun... however I have a semi mohawk... its a little thick to be a traditional hawk and idk what to freaking call it... anyway my sides are forever yellow and it entices RAGE from me so I am giving up on my dreams of being a silver fox (until my hair is naturally that color) and going back to black which isn't as fun but meh my oldest son is like YAY MOMMMA LOOKS LIKE ME AGAIN so I guess that is cool... and now i know what to use to get it white blonde which is nice as well maybe ill do it again soon... idk my hair needs a huge rest... in other news... Isaac the jewish hurricane is on his way to somewhere but apparently meteorologists just throw darts and see where the land and then end up saying we don't know where it will go but we think maybe here... which is not the original path and i am kinda sad its not coming here cause well i like storms... in other other news there was a rat massacre at my house.. my male rat killed 9 babies which pissed me off cause they were cute :D my son just entered the room to say i love your hair... i love your black hair like mine... he is really happy about it... glad someone is ... anyway so i was pissed about the baby rats cause i was gonna grow them a lot bigger to feed to the snakes but NOOOOO stupid rat killed them... jerk... nothing else to report today i am crocheting Gomez from the Addams family so maybe one day i will have that set finished... and then i have to get some new hats made for the conventions and to put in my shop :D later

No comments:

Post a Comment