Saturday, August 25, 2012

some of you might be unaware... or hyper aware

So I have come to the recent conclusion that I watch too much house, I think to much when it is quiet and I am pretty sure EVERYONE on earth is not a fan of me but is faking it and saying they are ... well other than my kids but they don't count they are genetically predisposed to liking me... plus at 2 and 4 they can't tell that I really am a bit fat jerk face. So today i am sitting in my house... watching house and working on some derby skate booties for a friend and it hit me... I need to blog... but then I was like wtf am I gonna say other than i have at least 20 rare incurable diseases because house said i have this this and this symptom AND I have 2 days to live... and by this I really mean.. I am ridiculous and by ridiculous I mean retarded.


So this is the prwt blog and therefor I guess I should provide an update as to what I have been doing. Currently I am taking a break from some stuff I am making to blog and update you on stuff I am making... see retarded. Anyway I have 2 conventions coming in october. The first is Zombicon in Ft Meyers on october 19-21. If you are local and reading this you should come check out my booth I will have my crochet stuff as well as some zombies and toys merch which is super fun! The second is Spooky Empire. I am so stoked about this show for so many reasons... the first being Zoe Bell (from Death Proof, Whip it and the stunt double for Uma Thurman in Kill Bill) is gonna be there. HOLY CRAP I love her! Also Sid Haig, Bill Moseley, Robert Englund, Ernie Hudson and Iron E Singleton are also going to be there and Rose Mcgowan and I love her too. So that is reason 1 reason 2 is I am rooming w/ Juliette from Zombie Survival Crew and she is such a good time to hang out with and we always laugh and have fun so I am stoked about that 3rd I am also rooming w/ my friend Keirnan and she is pretty awesome as well. My 3rd reason is the show is at a new better location. Its going to be an amazing show and I am totally excited about it. So come to the show cause well I said to.

So now I need to drop 30 lbs and get in decent shape before then cause I can not be a giant fat ass and meet Zoe Bell ... Tonight I will go skate and I start back working out... K I am gonna go back to watching House and crochet but that is the update thus far and got check out my shop http://punkrockwhitetrash.com I will be adding stuff this week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment