Monday, February 13, 2012

Noseburgers and what they can do for you

Panic... I recently did so not that I am not notorious for panic so this is nothing new but possibly this time I had a legit reason to panic. I blew a chunk of what I am pretty convinced was either brain or hamburger meat out of my nose. So like a normal person I put it in a ziploc and then into the freezer (the dead animal freezer which there will be a post about in the future... who knew it was frowned upon to keep frozen dead things in with food?) Anyway so the nose burger... it was a LARGE chunk... so i then became concerned... so when Timothy got home i calmly explained to him that i blew a chunk of brain out and I wanted him to take a look at it... to which he replied something like "I would rather not" so then I went and got it and he was like " I don't know what that is" and i was all like ME EITHER OMG! So the general consensus was if it happened again it was probably something not ok... and so it did... but this time it almost killed me in the salvation army while with my friend ... I snuffed my nose and it became lodged in my throat causing me to cough like I have TB and was dying... to which she responded "you ok?" and as I was dying I was like yes I am fine... between half choking, eyes watering face getting red... If you are coughing you are breathing so I survived... so I went to the Dr where he laughed at the fact that i had frozen the thing and taken it with me to my visit and then he told me to go refreeze it and take it to the ear, nose and throat dr who did not have any interest in seeing it whatsoever... and when I got home and still had it in my purse I couldn't bring myself to throw it away. It could be part of my brain... we don't know. It could be a tumor... we will find that out tomorrow... I have a ct scan to find out if I have nasal polyps... apparently when you are allergic to everything that lives and you keep a zoo in your house you can get these things called nasal polyps which can make tiny hamburgers in your nose that try to kill you... its like attack of the killer tomatoes but totally different... so tomorrow I go get this scan... and then they tell me I have a brain tumor and I have like 3 minutes to live so I get to the parking lot and while I am attempting to find something I want to listen to on my I pod BAM dead done finito! This is what I am afraid of... stupid irrational fear... and every time i say the word tumor in my head i hear arnold say ... it's not a tumor... which means i am totally batshit...

so to wrap this all up... nasal polyps dig ground beef and you no longer do... you're welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment